Monday, August 31, 2009

What's Next?

So I have no idea if anyone is reading this besides my faithful follower Nicole who is in fact my cousin's lovely wife and not some gracious stranger who stumbled upon my blog and intrigued, decided to come back for more... not that Nicole is not gracious. As I said she's lovely. But my point is as far as I know she's the only one out there in the land of interwebs, nets, etc reading this.



But I will take one faithful reader over none and with that in mind I pose the following question.... what movie from the list would you like to hear about next? Now I'm going to give you 5 to choose from but if you feel strongly about any others on the whole list you just let me know.



So here's my five possibilities:

1. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - an animated feature by the genius Japanese writer/director Hayao Miyazaki (feature on him to come)
2. From Dusk til Dawn - an action/thriller collaboration by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino featuring outlaws and vampires starring George Clooney.
3. Appaloosa - a recent western that flew under the radar starring Viggo Mortensen, Ed Harris and Jeremy Irons
4. Sunshine - a sci-fi effort from director Danny Boyle of Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting and 28 Days Later fame starring Cillian Murphy.
5. Death at a Funeral - a British comedy directed by the very talented Frank Oz

so let me know what you want to hear about... is it one of these five? something else from the list? or is there something else entirely that I should be watching immediately?

Looking forward to your feedback..... Nicole. haha.

1 comment: